The PreserveTech™ Lateral Rotation System is a combination therapy active mattress replacement system incorporating the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss to assist with pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage aiding in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries in a single portable system. The LS9500N encompasses 20, 8" head to toe individual split air cells, 10” high side air bolsters over a 2” foam base aiding in fall prevention and power outage protection. The on demand low air loss feature wicks away moisture and humidity providing optimal micro-climate control, while the removable quilted four way stretch cover is manufactured with an anti-microbial* agent and is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping to protect the skin from friction and moisture.
- Combination therapy active system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss to assist with pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, as well as provide microclimate control to keep the patient cool and dry aiding in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries in a single complete system.
- Mattress features 20, 8” individual split air cells provide customizable turn and rotation angles for optimal patient comfort and pressure redistribution.
- 2” foam base offers protection in the event of a power outage or system failure.
- 10" high side air bolsters provide fall prevention protection and facilitate safe patient transfers.
- Unique split air cells provide customizable turn time and rotation angles for patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Control unit offers 10 comfort levels, 10,20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustments.
- Turning modes include combinations of ¼, ½, ¾, and adjustable turning positions up to 40 degrees with left, right, both or none (static) directions.
24 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Materials & Workmanship