PreserveTech™ Harmony Tri-Therapy Mattress Replacement is a feature filled “true” low air loss active high-flow system that incorporates the latest technologies to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries, in the home or long-term care setting. The 14200N provides optimal micro-climate control, pulsation, and alternating pressure therapies to optimize patient comfort and pressure redistribution. The removable, quilted four way stretch polyurethane coated cover is manufactured with an anti-microbial* agent and is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture.
*Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms. EPA registration 92760-9 is Ultra-Fresh DW-30, which is registered to control the growth of fungi, bacteria and algae in polyurethane foams, rubber, non-aqueous coatings, adhesives, PVC and grout mortar and mastics.
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure injuries in the home or long term care setting.
- Advanced, user friendly high-flow digital control unit offers (4) therapy cycle times ranging from 5 to 20 minutes, and (10) adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction.
- High air flow “true” low air loss system wicks away moisture and humidity providing optimal micro-climate control, keeping the patient cool and dry.
- Features three diagnostic audible and visual alarms to alert for issues with air pressure, power or the system.
- 20 individual, 8” deep air cells provide optimal patient comfort and pressure redistribution.
- 2” foam base offers protection in the event of a power outage or system failure.
- Able to accommodate patients up to 550 lbs.
- The cell material, Nylon/TPU blend, provides a specialty surface that conforms to the specific shape of the patient (immersion), minimizing soft tissue distortion, reducing bone and muscle friction.
- Quick cell disconnects offer convenient servicing and auto firm feature inflates air cells in under two minutes for rapid set up and ease of care giving.
- Removable, quilted four way stretch cover is manufactured with an anti-microbial* agent and is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture.
24 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Materials & Workmanship