Low Deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" castor location.
- Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83" (504mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, full electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
DRIVE MEDICAL LIMITED LIFETIME HOMECARE BED WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime: Welds and Frame
5 Years: Motor and Hand Control
1 Year: All Other Parts and Components
All of the previous parts are covered for defects in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Homecare Bed will void the warranty.