The Cambridge Lift Recliner offers three different positions to have you reclining in comfort. This chair is also equipped with SmartTek electronics, which are reliable and easy to use. The joints are constructed to be squeak and crack-free.
One of the best things about the Cambridge PR-401 3-Position is that you will have plenty of opportunities to make this lift chair your own. Choose from seat sizes ranging from 20” to 22” wide, by 19” to 22” deep so the chair fits you perfectly.
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
• GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
• GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOURTH THROUGH SEVENTH YEAR
During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three-year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following pro-rated basis.
• Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 5 earns a 25% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 6 earns a 15% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 7 earns a 5% discount off suggested retail price
By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00. GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expense for examination and/or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chair and/or parts or components.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTY
GOLDEN will, at its option, repair and / or replace the defective parts and / or components provided that the warranty parts have not been subjected to misuse, abuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and / or have not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives. This warranty does not include costs for unnecessary service calls, i.e., in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the product, or finding an unsatisfactory power connection, etc. Please refer to weight capacity chart at place of purchase for specifics. Exceeding the weight capacity of the chair will void the warranty.
Exceeding the weight capacity of the chair will void the warranty.
-Jr. Petite & Small Models - 300 lbs.
-Capri - 325 lbs.
-Medium, Large & Tall Models - 375 lbs.
-Royal, Regal and Williamsburg - 375 lbs.
-Cambridge, Winston and Pioneer - 375 lbs.
-Dual Motor 26” & 28” Wide Models - 500 lbs.
-Space Saver - 250 lbs.
In the event that the product does not conform to this warranty at any time while this warranty is in effect, Golden will correct the defect in conformity with the Consumer Limited Lifetime and Seven Year Warranty. THE LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMIITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OR PAYMENT OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
GOLDEN shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or for any other damage or loss not contained in this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. The in-home service portion of this warranty is valid in all 50 states, the Canadian Provinces, and Puerto Rico.